Specialty Glulam Posts & Beams Perth WA
Unlike most other structural timber beams, glulam beams are regularly displayed as the finished product as they add warmth and beauty to a building.
Is your Glulam Timber Guaranteed?
Not all glulams get used in structural applications, but where they do, Austim recommends they are produced by members of the Glue Laminated Timber Association of Australia (GLTAA), which guarantees that all products comply with Australian Standards (AS 1328).
- Cypress Pine (Durabeams) GL10
- Radiata Pine (Non-Treated or H3) GL13
- Australian Hardwood Timber GL18
- Cypress Durabeam from 126 x 40mm right up to 462 x 130mm and 18 metres long
- Radiata Pine from 126 x 38mm right up to 630 x 130mm and 18 metres long
- Australian Hardwood from 150 x 38mm right up to 600 x 115mm and 18 metres lomg
All specialty glulams are manufactured in the eastern states, so lead times for manufacture and transport need to be considered. Contact us for more details.
Get a Quote or Enquire
We can save you time and money by delivering directly to your worksite.
With our fully equipped warehouse, we always have the stock available so you can get on with your job.
Download product range price list
We are located in Landsdale / Wangara, we can deliver anywhere in Western Australia including the South West, Northern WA, Perth, Welshpool, Mandurah, Rockingham, Yanchep and even further.